- Oregon St. starts 5 walk-ons, falls to Oregon
Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle started five walk-ons Wednesday night in the final home game of the season, which the Beavers lost 65-62 to in-state rival Oregon.
- 2 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 12:53pm -
- Steelers hope Polamalu retires, source says
The Pittsburgh Steelers hope Troy Polamalu retires so they are not forced to release him, a source close to the iconic safety told ESPN.com.
- 3 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 12:00pm -
- McHale incensed with non-call in loss to Griz
The Rockets were incensed at the officials' failure to call a foul after James Harden was slapped on both arms in the closing seconds of a 102-100 loss to the Grizzlies.
- 5 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 9:18am -
- Westbrook scores 4th straight triple-double
Russell Westbrook set career highs with 49 points and 16 rebounds, and added 10 assists for his fourth consecutive triple-double, helping the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the Philadelphia 76ers 123-118 in overtime Wednesday night.
- 6 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 8:55am -
- LeBron: Got to protect myself a little more
After being the recipient of a second flagrant foul in his past three games, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James said he might have to take matters into his own hands in the future.
- 7 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 7:19am -
- Sources: Peyton agrees to take $4M pay cut
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos have agreed on a new contract for the 2015 season in which the five-time NFL MVP will take a $4 million pay cut to provide more cash for the team to do business on the free-agent market.
- 7 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 7:04am -
- Report: Arbitrator to make Hamilton rehab call
The decision about whether Los Angeles Angels left fielder Josh Hamilton should enter rehabilitation will be made by an arbitrator after a four-person disciplinary committee deadlocked, a source told the Los Angeles Times.
- 9 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 5:11am -
- Notre Dame gets hot late to put away L'ville
No. 12 Notre Dame pulls away from No. 16 Louisville 71-59
- 10 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 4:34am -
- Allen says he won't play in NBA this season
Ray Allen announced Wednesday that he will not play in the NBA this season and will re-examine his options next season.
- 13 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 1:10am -
- Peterson says meeting with Vikings went well
Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman spent more than four hours at Adrian Peterson's home outside Houston on Wednesday afternoon, meeting with the 2012 NFL MVP to discuss his feelings about returning to Minnesota next season.
- 13 hours ago, 5 Mar 15, 1:07am -
- Dog daze: D-backs offer up churro creation
The Arizona Diamondbacks will try to top the success of last year's 18-inch bacon- and cheese-stuffed corn dog by offering a dessert.
- 15 hours ago, 4 Mar 15, 11:50pm -
- Lauren Hill named to conference's first team
Former Mount St. Joseph women's basketball player Lauren Hill was named to the first team of the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
- 17 hours ago, 4 Mar 15, 9:53pm -