- Notre Dame earns bid to 5th straight Final Four
Lindsay Allen scored 23 points to help top-seeded Notre Dame defeat Baylor 77-68 in the Oklahoma City Regional final Sunday and reach its fifth consecutive Final Four.
- 35 mins ago, 30 Mar 15, 1:34pm -
- Sources: Mullin mulls St. John's coaching gig
Chris Mullin has been offered the job to become the next head coach at St. John's, multiple sources told ESPN.
- 1 hour ago, 30 Mar 15, 1:07pm -
- Masters field at 99 with one qualifier left
One possibility to earn a bid to the Masters remains: winning the Shell Houston Open. Two other opportunities passed on Sunday at the Valero Texas Open, where Jimmy Walker -- who was already in the Masters field -- won his fifth PGA Tour event.
- 1 hour ago, 30 Mar 15, 1:02pm -
- Perfection looming, Vegas rooting against UK
Kentucky heads into the Final Four as an odds-on favorite to cap an undefeated season with a national championship.
- 2 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 12:27pm -
- Michigan St., Izzo back to Final Four
The seventh-seeded Spartans clamped down on defense to pull out a 76-70 victory over fourth-seeded Louisville in a thrilling NCAA tournament East Regional final Sunday.
- 3 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 11:23am -
- GM Morey: Rockets can 'beat anybody' in a series
Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said Sunday night he thinks his team can win the NBA title.
- 4 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 10:08am -
- Duke runs away from Gonzaga to win South Region
The Blue Devils and their trio of freshmen starters are going to their 16th Final Four, a record-matching 12th for coach Mike Krzyzewski, after a 66-52 win Sunday in the South Regional over Gonzaga.
- 8 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 6:30am -
- Report: NFL to study Belichick's camera ideas
NFL researchers are Monday set to begin studying ways to add fixed cameras on all boundary lines for replay.
- 8 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 5:52am -
- StubHub sues Warriors, alleging monopoly
StubHub filed a lawsuit against the Warriors and Ticketmaster in California on Sunday, accusing the two of conspiring to create an illegal resale market.
- 10 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 4:37am -
- Hamlin edges Keselowski for Martinsville win
Denny Hamlin passed teammate Matt Kenseth for the lead with 28 laps to go Sunday and went on to end Toyota's 32-race winless streak in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Martinsville Speedway.
- 14 hours ago, 30 Mar 15, 12:35am -
- Leitao to coach DePaul after 10 years away
DePaul and Dave Leitao's representatives agreed to a deal on Sunday to have the Tulsa assistant return as the Blue Demons' head coach after a 10-year absence.
- 16 hours ago, 29 Mar 15, 10:09pm -
- Fired Barnes: Texas asked for staff changes
An emotional Rick Barnes fought back tears in saying goodbye to Texas after 17 years Sunday, insisting he is grateful for his time with the Longhorns and isn't bitter about being fired.
- 16 hours ago, 29 Mar 15, 10:08pm -