- Tiger hitting full shots, eyeing Dec. 4 return
Tiger Woods is hitting full shots on the range, more than two months after playing his last competitive round at the PGA Championship.
- 5 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 10:59pm -
- Trestman: Marshall didn't single out Cutler
Bears coach Marc Trestman disputed the notion that receiver Brandon Marshall called out Jay Cutler during a few tense moments in the locker room on the heels of the club's 27-14 loss Sunday to the Dolphins, but also said "I didn't hear all of it."
- 5 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 10:52pm -
- Harvin, Jets 'all smiles' with new opportunity
Percy Harvin went from the defending Super Bowl champions to a 1-6 team, but his upbeat demeanor Monday suggested he's glad to be out of Seattle.
- 5 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 10:23pm -
- Leagues seek to halt New Jersey sports betting
The NCAA, NFL and other major professional sports leagues will file for immediate injunctive relief Tuesday to prevent New Jersey from offering sports betting this weekend, according to State Sen. Raymond Lesniak.
- 6 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 10:07pm -
- Unless RG III OK, Redskins' McCoy to start
Redskins coach Jay Gruden says that unless Robert Griffin III is 100 percent ready to return from injury, Colt McCoy will start at quarterback against the Dallas Cowboys next week.
- 7 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 9:04pm -
- Florida AD to continue to evaluate Muschamp
Florida Gators athletic director Jeremy Foley said Monday that he would continue to evaluate the status of football coach Will Muschamp "as it plays out" over the season.
- 7 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 8:59pm -
- Kings' Voynov charged with domestic violence
Slava Voynov was arrested Monday morning on domestic violence charges and has been suspended indefinitely from the Los Angeles Kings pending a formal investigation by the NHL.
- 7 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 8:56pm -
- Bills RB Jackson (groin) might miss a month
Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson could miss up to a month after suffering a groin injury in Sunday's 17-16 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
- 9 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 7:09pm -
- LeBron: Bulls 'much better' than Cavaliers
Less than two weeks before their first regular-season meeting, LeBron James believes the Chicago Bulls are better than his Cleveland Cavaliers.
- 9 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 7:04pm -
- Rivera opposes Kuechly ejection, any fine
Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera says middle linebacker Luke Kuechly should not have been ejected from Sunday's game at Green Bay and most definitely should not be fined for making contact with the official.
- 9 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 6:29pm -
- 'Royals' hush: S.F. radio stations ban hit song
The popular song "Royals" by New Zealand artist Lorde is getting caught up in the fervor over the upcoming World Series between the San Francisco Giants and Kansas City Royals.
- 10 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 5:38pm -
- Manning takes leave from playoff committee
Due to health reasons, Archie Manning is stepping down from the College Football Playoff Committee that will determine the four finalists for the 2014 national championship.
- 11 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 4:54pm -