- Fisher: QB Winston to return to team Monday
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston will be back as the Seminoles' No. 1 quarterback Monday after being suspended for their 23-17 win over No. 22 Clemson, Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said.
- 2 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 8:30am -
- Miss. St. shocks No. 8 LSU, ends series skid
Dak Prescott highlighted a dynamic performance with two touchdown passes and 56-yard scoring run, and Mississippi State held off a wild rally by No. 8 LSU for a 34-29 victory Saturday night that snapped the Bulldogs' 14-year losing streak in the seri…
- 2 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 7:52am -
- Mariota's 5 TDs help Oregon hold off WSU
Marcus Mariota threw for 329 yards and five touchdowns as No. 2 Oregon held off Washington State 38-31 on Saturday night in a matchup of two of the top offenses in the nation.
- 2 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 7:37am -
- Winston-less FSU overcomes Clemson in OT
With Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston watching from the sideline, No. 1 Florida State come back to beat No. 22 Clemson 23-17 in overtime on Karlos Williams' 12-yard touchdown run Saturday night.
- 3 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 7:34am -
- More than 7K show for Rice jersey swap
More than 7,000 fans showed up to exchange their Ray Rice jerseys for those of other Ravens players during a two-day event at Baltimore's home team officials said Saturday.
- 3 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 7:09am -
- Brewers top Pirates to tighten wild-card race
Elian Herrera sprinted home on Logan Schafer's sacrifice fly in the ninth inning and the Milwaukee Brewers edged the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 on Saturday night to tighten the race for the second National League wild-card spot.
- 5 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 5:21am -
- Sprint car driver dies in wreck at Wisconsin track
Sprint car driver Scott Semmelmann was killed in a wreck during practice for a race Saturday night at Beaver Dam Raceway.
- 5 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 5:03am -
- Cooper, Sims torch Gators as No. 3 Tide roll
Blake Sims recorded Alabama's second-best passing day with 445 yards and the third-ranked Crimson Tide overcame a sloppy performance to beat Florida 42-21 on Saturday.
- 7 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 2:47am -
- Tigers shake Royals to boost AL Central lead
Max Scherzer and the Detroit Tigers won their appeal on a wild play, and Joe Nathan escaped a ninth-inning jam to hold off the Kansas City Royals 3-2 Saturday and boost their AL Central lead.
- 8 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 2:31am -
- Custer, 16, youngest to win in NASCAR series
Cole Custer is the youngest winner in a NASCAR national series race at 16, taking the checkered flag at New Hampshire in just his seventh career Truck Series start.
- 8 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 2:13am -
- Williams beats A's for 3rd time with 3rd team
Jerome Williams beat the Athletics for the third time this season with three different teams, and Oakland missed an opportunity to extend its lead in the AL wild-card race with a 3-0 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday.
- 8 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 1:38am -
- Indiana stuns No. 18 Mizzou with late TD drive
D'Angelo Roberts scored on a 3-yard touchdown run with 22 seconds remaining and Nate Sudfeld passed for 252 yards and a touchdown to help Indiana upset No. 18 Missouri 31-27 on Saturday.
- 8 hours ago, 21 Sep 14, 1:37am -