- LSU's late INT gives No. 3 Ole Miss first loss
Bo Wallace's pass was intercepted by Ronald Martin in the final seconds, and No. 3 Mississippi lost for the first time this season, 10-7 to 24th-ranked LSU on Saturday night.
- 4 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 3:31am -
- 350-lb guard tosses TD in Razorbacks' rout
Jonathan Williams rushed for a career-high 153 yards and had two touchdowns, and even 350-pound offensive lineman Sebastian Tretola had a part in the fun as Arkansas rolled to a 45-17 win over Alabama-Birmingham on Saturday.
- 4 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 3:27am -
- Sens honor slain soldiers in pregame tribute
Players on opposing teams stood shoulder-to-shoulder in a circle at center ice as hockey made a stirring return to Ottawa on Saturday night.
- 4 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 3:17am -
- Slighted Spartans 'put stake' in Michigan late
Another dominant Michigan State win won't extinguish the flames of its annual showdown with its neighbors from Ann Arbor. Mark Dantonio made sure of that by dumping gasoline on the heated rivalry after a 35-11 win in Spartan Stadium Saturday night.
- 5 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 2:18am -
- Boykin throws 7 TDs, TCU scores 82 in rout
Trevone Boykin threw a school-record seven touchdown passes and No. 10 TCU showcased a new fast-paced offense by scoring the most points in its history in an 82-27 rout of Texas Tech on Saturday.
- 6 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 2:06am -
- No. 1 Miss. St. staves off Kentucky's upset bid
Dak Prescott accounted for three touchdowns, Josh Robinson rushed for two TDs and top-ranked Mississippi State beat Kentucky 45-31 on Saturday.
- 6 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 2:00am -
- Report: Army recruited with alcohol, women
Army has disciplined 20 cadets for promoting underage drinking and self-reported a violation to the NCAA involving the recruitment of football players this year, according to a report by the Colorado Springs Gazette.
- 6 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 1:58am -
- No. 8 Michigan State trounces Michigan again
Jeremy Langford ran for 177 yards and three touchdowns, and No. 8 Michigan State trounced rival Michigan again, 35-11 on Saturday.
- 6 hours ago, 26 Oct 14, 1:21am -
- Dirty trick? Royals say basepaths 'extra wet'
When it comes to the Royals' running game, Kansas City manager Ned Yost thinks the San Francisco Giants are being sticks in the mud.
- 8 hours ago, 25 Oct 14, 11:36pm -
- Titans RB Greene arrested on multiple charges
Tennessee Titans running back Shonn Greene was arrested Friday night on multiple charges after attempting to avoid a ticket for parking in a handicapped space.
- 9 hours ago, 25 Oct 14, 10:59pm -
- Davis, Brown deny knowledge of UNC fraud
Former North Carolina coaches Butch Davis and Mack Brown both vehemently denied any knowledge or involvement in the academic fraud scandal at UNC.
- 9 hours ago, 25 Oct 14, 10:57pm -
- K-State completes rare shutout of Longhorns
No. 11 Kansas State's rapidly improving defense pitched the first shutout of Texas in more than a decade in a 23-0 victory Saturday that kept the Wildcats unbeaten in Big 12 play.
- 10 hours ago, 25 Oct 14, 10:07pm -