- LeBron (sprained wrist) back for Kings game
LeBron James was back in the lineup Friday night when the Cavaliers take on the Sacramento Kings in Cleveland.
- 3 hours ago, 31 Jan 15, 12:53am -
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
Hundreds of fans won't be going to Super Bowl XLIX after brokers and resale sites reneged on tickets that they already sold fans.
- 3 hours ago, 31 Jan 15, 12:44am -
- Cousins replaces Kobe on West All-Star team
Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins will replace injured Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant at the 2015 NBA All-Star Game, commissioner Adam Silver announced Friday.
- 4 hours ago, 31 Jan 15, 12:02am -
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
The NFL is conducting a "serious" and "thorough" investigation into the deflation of footballs in the AFC Championship Game, commissioner Roger Goodell said Friday.
- 4 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 11:36pm -
- Betting big: '14 sets marks for Nevada books
Nevada sports bettors wagered more -- and lost more -- than ever in 2014.
- 4 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 11:35pm -
- Boston Marathon champ banned for doping
Athletics Kenya said Friday it has banned marathon champion Rita Jeptoo two years for doping.
- 4 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 11:28pm -
- Tiger has career-worst 82, misses cut
Tiger Woods bogeyed the final hole to shoot the worst 18-hole score of his career with an 82 at the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Friday, missing the cut for the second consecutive event.
- 5 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 11:23pm -
- Hernandez trial, Day 2: Testimony resumes
The judge overseeing former New England Patriots standout Aaron Hernandez's murder trial says jurors can watch this weekend's Super Bowl but must be vigilant for any mention of him.
- 6 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 10:08pm -
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
Prosecutors have dropped a marijuana charge against New England Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount that stemmed from an August arrest with former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Le'Veon Bell.
- 6 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 10:07pm -
- Sources: Magic on verge of firing Vaughn
The Orlando Magic are on the verge of firing head coach Jacque Vaughn, according to league sources.
- 6 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 9:54pm -
- Love braces for boos in return to Minnesota
Kevin Love expects boos from Minnesota fans Saturday when he returns to Target Center to play the Timberwolves for the first time since being traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers this summer.
- 8 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 7:37pm -
- Arum: Pacquiao-Mayweather fight imminent
The megafight that the boxing world has been clamoring for between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. should be finalized in "the next couple days," Tom Rank promoter Bob Arum told the New York Post.
- 9 hours ago, 30 Jan 15, 6:39pm -