- Does Choking Truly Exist in the NHL Anymore?
Are the Washington Capitals chokers? What about the San Jose Sharks? Or did they wind up losing close series to good teams? SC's Mike Chen takes a look at what choking truly means in the NHL.
- 2 days ago, 21 May 15, 9:07pm -
- Best QBs in History: Pre-Modern Era
This is the first installment in a series by SC's Brad Oremland, naming the greatest quarterbacks in the history of professional football. In this article, we look at QBs from the NFL's early years, including Sammy Baugh, Dutch Clark, and Sid Luckman…
- 4 days ago, 19 May 15, 6:24pm -
- Why a Warriors' Title Might Be Inevitable
After a wild second round of games, the NBA playoffs are down to the Conference Finals. But with the two East teams having issues, and the Warriors matching up ideally with the Rockets, SC's Ross Lancaster thinks it would be a major shock if the titl…
- 5 days ago, 18 May 15, 4:46pm -
- NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 11
Jimmie Johnson won the SpongeBob SquarePants 400 at Kansas, outlasting the field after a long rain delay. Kevin Harvick turned in his sixth runner-up finish of the year, while Dale Earnhardt, Jr. finished third.
- 10 days ago, 13 May 15, 5:49pm -
- The Best Young Quarterbacks of 2015
Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota haven't taken a snap in the NFL yet, but there are promising young QBs in the league already. SC's Brad Oremland evaluates the best young passers, including Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.
- 11 days ago, 12 May 15, 7:23pm -
- Best Non-Conference Games of 2015
The non-conference slate in 2015 provides some interesting matchups early on in the season. SC's Jean Neuberger takes a look at five of the most fascinating upcoming college football showdowns in 2015.
- 12 days ago, 11 May 15, 4:58pm -
- NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 10
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. won the Geico 500 at Talladega, with Hendrick Motorsports teammate Jimmie Johnson taking the runner-up spot. Kevin Harvick finished eighth, and continues to lead the Sprint Cup points standings. It's Week 10's rankings!
- 17 days ago, 6 May 15, 11:00pm -
- Donovan to OKC: Secondary Needs
Billy Donovan left the University of Florida Thursday to become the coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder. SC's Corrie Trouw writes, for all involved parties, the move is a push to get out of second gear.
- 18 days ago, 5 May 15, 5:10pm -