- A Wild Weekend in Kansas City
SC's Jeff Kallman still can't believe how questionably the Kansas City Royals went to war with the Oakland A's over one questionable late Friday takeout slide.
- 3 days ago, 23 Apr 15, 5:52pm -
- NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 8
Matt Kenseth won at Bristol, surviving a rain delay and a late challenge from Jimmie Johnson. Jeff Gordon took third, while Brad Keselowski's wreck ruined his day and that of his teammate, Joey Logano.
- 5 days ago, 22 Apr 15, 4:32pm -
- Sports Heaven
We love sports because sometimes, the unbelievable happens. Unfortunately, great competitors don't always get what they deserve. SC's Brad Oremland takes readers on a tour of his personal sports heaven, focusing on NFL, NBA, and MLB.
- 6 days ago, 21 Apr 15, 4:32pm -
- One-Year Wonders Equals Long-Term Success
Duke's recent national championship was centered around freshman players who stayed for just a year. SC's Jean Neuberger writes that the sport's trend of one-year players isn't going away anytime soon.
- 6 days ago, 20 Apr 15, 6:20pm -
- No Clear-Cut Favorite in NHL's Western Conference
In the Eastern Conference, the New York Rangers are the clear favorite. In the Western Conference, things aren't nearly as cut and dry. SC's Mike Chen takes a closer look at the fatal flaws of each Western team as we head into the Stanley Cup playoff…
- 10 days ago, 16 Apr 15, 6:31pm -
- NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 7
Jimmie Johnson took the win at Texas, outlasting Kevin Harvick and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for his second win of the year. Harvick finished second and remained atop the Sprint Cup points standings.
- 12 days ago, 15 Apr 15, 3:06pm -
- NFL Drafts in Hindsight: 2005-2011
Why forecast the future and risk being wrong? With the 2015 NFL draft approaching, SC's Brad Oremland delves into the past, taking advantage of hindsight to analyze the best and worst choices for every NFL draft from 2005-2011.
- 12 days ago, 14 Apr 15, 6:26pm -
- A Smart Move?
Former VCU coach Shaka Smart finally moved on from his mid-major success to lead a major program at Texas. SC's Corrie Trouw says Smart's future wins, not his past record, will be all that matter from now on.
- 14 days ago, 13 Apr 15, 3:53pm -