- 2015 NFL Week 4 Power Rankings
In this week's rankings, SC's Brad Oremland nominates a Defensive Player of the Year front-runner, devotes a surprising amount of space to placekickers, and scolds Alex Smith, Seattle's front office, and the Buffalo Bills, for various…
- 3 hours ago, 6 Oct 15, 9:51pm -
- Our Long Nationals Nightmare is Over
The Washington Nationals fired manager Matt Williams this week, who didn't see the icebergs until after his dysfunctional ship sank, says SC's Jeff Kallman.
- 32 mins ago, 6 Oct 15, 7:01pm -
- College Football Playoff Projections
As we're nearing the halfway point of the college football season, SC's Jean Neuberger chimes in with his first projections for who grabs the four coveted College Football Playoff spots, as well as the rest of the New Year's Six.
- 1 day ago, 5 Oct 15, 4:36pm -
- NFL Weekly Predictions: Week 4
Mike Vick leads the Steelers against the Ravens, and this time, he's not represented by the "defense." The Jets and Dolphins clash in London, the Redskins host the Eagles, and the Lions seek their first win.
- 5 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 5:55pm -
- Rule Changes? Tennis According to McEnroe
John McEnroe is always one to voice his opinion. Earlier this year, he spoke about the rule changes he would make. SC's Luke Broadbent looks at his proposals.
- 5 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 4:25pm -
- NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 28
Matt Kenseth won at New Hampshire, guaranteeing his next spot in the Chase. Denny Hamlin took second, while Kevin Harvick ran out of gas with three laps to go to spoil a dominating performance.
- 6 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 1:37pm -
- 2015 NFL Week 3 Power Rankings
The Cardinals continue to rise, the Niners continue to fall, and another quarterback injury shakes up the rankings. Plus: SC's Brad Oremland weighs in on Aaron Rodgers, the Jared Allen trade, and why he's not worried about the Jets.
- 7 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 6:26pm -
- Old-Schoolers Flunk Papelbon vs. Harper
There's no defense for Jonathan Papelbon trying to choke teammate Bryce Harper, says SC's Jeff Kallman — but it didn't stop a lot of "old-schoolers" from trying.
- 7 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 5:56pm -