- The Truly Wide-Open Season
It's a common annual refrain to hear that a college basketball season is wide-open and anyone's for the taking. It's also one that's usually inaccurate. But as SC's Ross Lancaster writes, with 2016 having no great teams and many upper-echelon ones, i…
- 1 day ago, 9 Feb 16, 12:49pm -
- Super Bowl 50 Review
The Broncos won with defense, led by Wade Phillips and Von Miller. SC's Brad Oremland breaks down the game, with thoughts on the 2016 HOF class, the commercials and halftime show, plus Peyton Manning's future and legacy.
- 2 days ago, 8 Feb 16, 6:58pm -
- NFL Weekly Predictions: Super Bowl 50
The favored Panthers look to win their first Super Bowl, with sentimental favorite Peyton Manning and the Broncos standing in the way. SC's Jeffrey Boswell has the story, with special appearances by Madea, Marilyn Manson, and Ozzy Osbourne.
- 6 days ago, 4 Feb 16, 4:58pm -
- Looking Back at Preseason Rankings
With the NFL's 2015 season one game from its conclusion, SC's Brad Oremland reviews his preseason power rankings to see what was right and what was wrong. The Broncos in the Super Bowl was a hit, but Carolina at 7-9 was a clear miss.
- 8 days ago, 2 Feb 16, 10:22pm -
- The DH in the NL? No. But Just Suppose...
SC's Jeff Kallman joins in the fun in speculating who'd get the jobs if — big if, for now — the National League adopts the designated hitter at long last.
- 9 days ago, 1 Feb 16, 3:08pm -
- Super Bowl 50 Proposition Bets
Super Bowl 50 is just around the corner, so who you gonna call? Certainly not a gambling addiction hotline. SC's Jeffrey Boswell presents the world's most extensive Super Bowl proposition bet sheet (for entertainment purposes probably).
- 13 days ago, 28 Jan 16, 6:06pm -
- Australian Open Review and Preview
If you missed what has happened the first week and a half of the Australian Open, SC's Kevin Beane is here to fill you in and predict the winner of the men's and women's tournaments. He also introduces us to the few surprises left down under.
- 14 days ago, 27 Jan 16, 4:15pm -
- Getting With It
We've all known what adding and subtracting can do since we were a child. But in the NBA, doing that simple task on one item could be the difference between history and misery. SC's Jonathan Lowe looks into examples from the first half.
- 15 days ago, 26 Jan 16, 4:51pm -