- In executive order Tuesday, Trump will dramatically alter US approach to climate change
President Donald Trump will sign a sweeping executive order Tuesday at the Environmental Protection Agency, which looks to curb the federal government's enforcement of climate regulations by putting American jobs above addressing climate change.…
- 3 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 3:25am -
- Trump: House panel should investigate Clinton, not me
President Donald Trump re-upped his complaints about former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's ties to Russia in a set of tweets Monday night.
- 3 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 3:30am -
- White House wants $1 billion for 62 miles of border wall
The Trump administration wants the first $1 billion of border wall funding to cover 62 miles -- including replacing some existing fencing along the southern border.
- 8 hours ago, 27 Mar 17, 9:58pm -
- Kushner's meeting with Russian banker draws scrutiny
The Russian banker who met with Jared Kushner in December has deep ties to the Russian government and was appointed to his job by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- 2 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 4:20am -
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's ever-growing spheres of influence
When President Donald Trump left the confines of the White House Saturday night -- in the wake of his humiliating health care setback just the day before -- he headed to a place of comfort: A table for three at BLT Prime in his own hotel, joined by h…
- 6 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 12:23am -
- Critical split: Schiff wants Nunes to recuse himself from Russia investigation
Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Russia investigation, called on House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes to recuse himself from the investigation in a stunning split between the two top investigators.
- 5 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 1:20am -
- Who cleared Nunes into the White House?
It has been something of a mystery, the whereabouts of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes on the day before his announcement that he saw information suggesting that communications of then-President-elect Donald Trump and his advis…
- 7 hours ago, 27 Mar 17, 11:11pm -
- Big question: What information is Nunes talking about?
US intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been puzzled by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes' apparent efforts in the past week to come to the rescue of President Donald Trump over his Tweeted claim that President Barack Obama…
- 5 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 1:01am -
- How Nunes' intel revelation unfolded
CNN's Randi Kaye follows the trail of Rep. Devin Nunes' big reveal about the surveillance of Donald Trump's transition team.
- 3 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 3:39am -
- Spicer: Not concerned about Nunes
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says the Trump administration is not concerned about House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes saying he was on White House grounds the day before revealing President Trump's surveillance informati…
- 11 hours ago, 27 Mar 17, 6:56pm -
- WikiLeaks distances itself from Trump ally
WikiLeaks is publicly distancing itself from longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone, who for months during the 2016 campaign claimed to have a backchannel communication with the group's founder, Julian Assange.
- 3 hours ago, 28 Mar 17, 3:17am -
- Trump stock market rally in jeopardy
Wall Street no longer believes President Trump's agenda is a slam dunk. The Dow is on track for an eighth down day in a row, the longest streak since 2011.
- 9 hours ago, 27 Mar 17, 8:46pm -
- Conservative media at a crossroads
- 8 hours ago, 27 Mar 17, 10:29pm -